This page describes in detail how the OWNER collects, uses and protects the personal data of visitors and users of the WEBSITE.
1. WHAT TYPE OF PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT FROM OUR USERS?
- Name and email.
- Telephone, physical address, city and country.
2. WHEN AND HOW IS PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
- When the USER registers on the WEBSITE or fills out a contact form or subscription newsletter, he authorizes us to collect his name and email.
- When the USER makes any purchase of a physical product on the WEBSITE, he must fill out a form with his phone, address, city and country.
3. WHAT USE DOES THE HOLDER GIVE TO THE PERSONAL DATA OF THE USER?
- The OWNER collects personal data in order to be able to provide the USER with information related to their personal interests and / or information related to products or services of interest to the USER.
- The OWNER sends communications via email with important messages about the user’s account, their orders, and promotional messages about the products and services of the WEBSITE.
- The OWNER uses the data such as the telephone, address, city and country to send the physical products to the USER through a logistics company.
- The OWNER uses data such as name and email to provide a personalized experience to the USER on the WEBSITE.
4. HOW DO WE PROTECT USER INFORMATION?
- At no time, the OWNER will share or transfer the personal data of the USER with third parties, except in those cases that the law requires.
- The user’s personal data is stored on the WEB SITE servers, which are virus-free, protected with firewalls and monitored by professionals. In the incidental case of a hack or theft of the USER’s personal information, th
- The OWNER will notify the USER immediately via email and notify the relevant authorities to minimize the negative impact that may arise.
5. HOW TO UPDATE OR DELETE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- At any time the USER can request an update or deletion of personal data stored on the website, by sending an email or by filling out the contact form on the WEBSITE.
- The USER may also unsubscribe from email communications at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located at the end of the emails.
6. LINKS TO THIRD PARTIES The WEBSITE
Includes links to third-party websites and the OWNER is not responsible for any direct or indirect results derived from visiting those external websites. The USER is recommended to read the privacy policies and the terms and conditions of external web pages.
7. PAYMENT BRIDGES AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION
The WEBSITE uses external payment gateways such as PayPal to process donation payments through the WEBSITE. Financial information will not be stored on the servers of the WEBSITE but will be stored on the servers of external payment gateways and that information will be saved and protected according to the policies of the payment gateways.
In simple terms, cookies are files belonging to the WEBSITE or third-party programs and pages that are recorded in the user’s browser and allow the OWNER to know things such as how long the USER spends on the WEBSITE, what pages he visits, what country is, what device does it have, etc … etc … cookies also allow the OWNER to personalize the USER experience, such as remembering their password to log in, displaying their name and details in the USER’s account, etc. etc… At any time you can delete all cookies from your browser or you can visit our website in incognito session so that cookies are not recorded in your browser. The fact that you delete cookies or browse in an unknown session may negatively affect your experience on the WEBSITE since we will not be able to personalize your experience.
9. THIRD PARTY COOKIES:
Google Analytics: The OWNER uses Google Analytics to track the behavior of USERS on the WEBSITE and create a demographic profile with a view to optimizing and performing well on the WEBSITE in general.
See the data protection policy of Google Analytics and information generated Privacy and conditions of Google advertising:
- Click here to delete marketing cookies from Google and other advertising networks: